IT STARTED OUT WITH JUST ONE STAMP WHICH LED TO TWO THEN THREE! NOW I'M A STAMP-A-HOLIC AND DON'T WANT RECOVERY!

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Unfrogettable

Well it is Saturday, so far I have had a wonderful relaxing day, I finished some stamping that I needed to get done, very glad that I had this chance to get it done... And then I had some more time ... WoHo... To get some more stampin in...
So I made the cards that are posted below... and the one on top...
I love bold brights SU CS, It is just so Bold and Bright...
Well I know I shouldn't be posting this the top card yet, but I made the last 2 Monday mailers for Nancy Carr from (NC demo groups) and I forgot to take pictures of the cards before I sent the cards to her... So I didn't get a chance to post my first 2 MM...
Well this is what I came up with for the MM #3...
I hope she likes it... I know my kids did...
Card Recipe
SU Set: Unfrogettable
CS: Real Red, Gable Green
Stamp Pads: Real Red, Gable Green
Stampin Rocks

Ileana

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Your blog is great and I believe I turned the 1000th post. You can contact me via wlisa123@aol.com