IT STARTED OUT WITH JUST ONE STAMP WHICH LED TO TWO THEN THREE! NOW I'M A STAMP-A-HOLIC AND DON'T WANT RECOVERY!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Teethless

Well It finally happened my teethless child... there is a funny story behind his losing his upper front tooth today... My husband and I are seating in our room talking, then we hear Mr. BG coming up, but crying... So I say "What Now!"... Well he comes in the room with his mouth semi bloody and trying to say that his older brother knocked his tooth looser.... So now I am looking at his mouth and his tooth is bleeding and dangling by a couple of roots... Well you know how men are so strong... I said "Hun Look at his tooth" his respond is "I saw it already" (Yeah right) ....
Well Mr. BG my child while his tooth is dangling and bleeding is telling me what happen and I am laughing (bad mommy) because he is trying to talk and every time he talks his tooth is moving... So I told my husband we are going to have to pull his tooth out ...it is dangling to much and he might swallow it... daddy says "it's okay, he well be fine" not even looking at his bloody child mouth... so I had to take charge of the situation... I took my child and I told him that tooth had to come out... and he asked how ...And I simply told him, tying a string around the tooth and pulling it out... he was all for it he said he was not going to stay like that.... so I am looking for a string and I guess I was taking to long so he grabbed the dental floss ... Okay my son has a brain ... well I tied the floss on his tooth... then it came to the moment of pulling and I couldn't do it... told daddy to do it... Daddy is not looking our way... then I hear a soft noise hit the floor and my baby boy took a hold of his string and pulled his own tooth out... and then he said "I did already"... And I am just looking at him in amazement ...So we went into the bathroom rinsed his mouth, rinsed his tooth, to get it ready for the tooth fairy ... and that is the End of the teethless child story... WOW! Thank You .... for reading my family moment....

My Baby's Teethless Smile

Don't they look cute like that ? ....

No comments: