IT STARTED OUT WITH JUST ONE STAMP WHICH LED TO TWO THEN THREE! NOW I'M A STAMP-A-HOLIC AND DON'T WANT RECOVERY!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Thank You

Thank you! Everyone that comes and visits my blog... I can't believe I already have 500 hits... It couldn't happen with out you guys visiting...
And thank you for all your comments... Just remember when I Hit my 1000 Hits I am going to have my first blog candy...
I am really excited when I first started to build my blog I was thinking ... how in the world was I going to get everyone to visit and get known...
Well I joined some Yahoo groups that are stampin related and I visited other blogs that are stampin related and left comments to all those wonderful creations... that everyone has posted on there blogs...
There are a lot of talented stampers out there...
And I have even asked advice to some fellow bloggers and they were very helpful ... Thank you all... For visiting my blog and giving me helpful information...
Well I have to go ... didn't notice the time, it is 7:59 and my kids are looking at me like mommy we have school... And that I want to do (take them to school) so I can come home and clean and try to get some stampin in before the kids come home school ...
Bye for now...
Oh Yeah! I am going to do my best to post something today I think I am getting the hang of this posting everyday ... I just need to discipline myself...

Stampin Rocks

Ileana

No comments: