IT STARTED OUT WITH JUST ONE STAMP WHICH LED TO TWO THEN THREE! NOW I'M A STAMP-A-HOLIC AND DON'T WANT RECOVERY!

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Notebook with Pen Tutorial

Well I have never posted a tutorial... So bare with me... I have to note that all the note pads that you get are not going to be the same size that I am using so you have to alter your recipe to the size you need.... But I still hope that my tutorial gives you an idea on what to do...
I needed
Supplies Needed
-card stock (color or ur choice)
-Accents & Element (ur choice)
-ribbon (ur choice)
-hobby knife
-sticky strip
-note pad (depending on size you will have to alter ur pattern)
Step 1
Cut ur card stock: 51/2"x 8"
Step 2
starting scoring @ the width end @
1/4", 3/4", 1 1/8" and 1 1/2"
Step 3

You will now cut slits for the pen.
Cut across the scored lines at the 3rd and 4th scored lines
Cut about 1 1/2" thick this is the part that folds out for the
pen holder.
Fold all scored lines

Step 4
use your sticky strip to tape every other scored sides.
Not were the pen goes that stays pop out.
then start folding to make ur side holder area for pen.


Step 5
stick your pad with sticky strip on the back..
Before I stuck mines down to the pad holder I decorated the top
of my pad that is option you have, Make it ur own if you want or
try mines I hope that my tutorial was understandable to you...
Please leave me a comment and give me your opinion, if this was
helpful to you...I would really like to know, for the future.


Ileana

No comments: