IT STARTED OUT WITH JUST ONE STAMP WHICH LED TO TWO THEN THREE! NOW I'M A STAMP-A-HOLIC AND DON'T WANT RECOVERY!

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Monday Mailers




Well these are my Monday Mailer's from Sandra http://seventhinningscrapping.blogspot.com/... they are Fab. cards... I will be sad for the end the month, my last card is next week... But i enjoyed Sandra's cards ... Thank you again Sandra... Let me explain what is a Monday mailer... I belong to a group call NC Demos (yahoo groups) and we send emails to each other with creations we have made and share it with each other... and other stampin related issues... I love reading other peoples thoughts and ideas and i also love seeing the cards and others creations that everyone comes up with everyday.... They are a great group of people.... Thank you to all
Stampin Rocks
Ileana

No comments: