IT STARTED OUT WITH JUST ONE STAMP WHICH LED TO TWO THEN THREE! NOW I'M A STAMP-A-HOLIC AND DON'T WANT RECOVERY!

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Polka Dots & Paisley

Can you believe it is 3rd month of the year. How time just flies, well it has been a long weekend sometimes I wonder why I make life so hard for myself... Well I am not going to sit here and ramble on so lets get to stampin business... So I haven't posted in a while ... Today I made myself sit down and come up with a card.. I had never purchased any of the Rich Regals paper and stamps sets... Then some time in Nov. I purchase a pack of assortment of Rich Regals and the stampin spots and haven't tried them until today... I used the Rose Red and Regal Rose... I see these colors used a lot and I think they look great together... Now for the stamp set I used the Polka Dots & Paisley and Polka Dots & Petals ... I used dots to give the card some 3-d look to it... I hope you like my Card... Post a comment if you like my card... When I get to my 100th comment I am going to give away a blog candy... I am going to try to post everyday something new I hope you enjoy my posting thank you for viewing ... Don't forget to leave a comment....

Ileana

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great card! Thanks for the inspiration! I need to get that set out and use it!!

Allison

Me, My Stamps and I said...

how absolutely adorable !!!!!!i just love your design elements
tfs,
chat

Melinda said...

I see you are trying out my favorite colors... Nice Cards

Kelly said...

LOVE this card - great colors and design. Thanks for sharing.