IT STARTED OUT WITH JUST ONE STAMP WHICH LED TO TWO THEN THREE! NOW I'M A STAMP-A-HOLIC AND DON'T WANT RECOVERY!

Monday, March 24, 2008

Eatser Sunday

Yesterday we went to the park it was a gorgeous day the weather was just beautiful... Well these are some of the pictures that I took while we were there... So that means I have to do a scrapbook page... this week....
Okay you got to see my daughter last week... this is a picture of my baby, my youngest son... Brett is 6yrs old and he is my baby and he knows it too... And he doesn't care that I still cradle him every once in while and call him my little baby boy... But I have a secret he is getting to heavy, to even sit on my lap... I have a problem with that... Were has time gone... to fast for me...
It is so funny he had one tooth loose, that fell out and then 4 more followed so all his front is either gone or loose...

No comments: