IT STARTED OUT WITH JUST ONE STAMP WHICH LED TO TWO THEN THREE! NOW I'M A STAMP-A-HOLIC AND DON'T WANT RECOVERY!

Sunday, March 16, 2008

A Good Egg


I choose to do the sketch challenge from http://www.iheart2stamp.com/ ... I have finished it today ... My camera is giving me a hard time with taking a good picture, so sorry for the poor outcome of my card picture ... But I used ...
SU Set: A Goog Egg
SU CS:Pink Passion, Tempting Turquoise
SU stamp pads: Tempting Turquoise, Pink Passion, Craft White
Stampin Rocks
Ileana

3 comments:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

how darling !!!!!i love these colros together.
tfs,
chat

Melinda said...

I love it!!!!!!! I love these colors together too..... You Go Girl.....

steph said...

Congrats on winning on Jen's blog! Your card is super cute...I really struggled with that sketch but you did great!