IT STARTED OUT WITH JUST ONE STAMP WHICH LED TO TWO THEN THREE! NOW I'M A STAMP-A-HOLIC AND DON'T WANT RECOVERY!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Buzzin' Around


Guess what, I am on a stampin marathon... I can't believe that my kids are only bothering me today for food and snacks .... Wooo Hooo.... So I have been stampin all day.... Here is my last card with Farm Fever... This bee is the cutest thing ever... Well my out come with this set to me was good... See what you can do with a set that you have brought and never used... you have to use every stamp in the set... I hope you try the challenge... thank you..
Card Recipe, SU CS: YoYo Yellow, Real Red, Gable Green... I used the 1 1/4 square punch to make the rectangle on the front of card as a window to show the Buzzin' Around... and I used three different circle punch to make the circles... again i used my crayon colored pencils to color the bee yellow...

Stampin Rocks
Ileana

No comments: