IT STARTED OUT WITH JUST ONE STAMP WHICH LED TO TWO THEN THREE! NOW I'M A STAMP-A-HOLIC AND DON'T WANT RECOVERY!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Farm Fever

Well this is my second card I got to make today ... I was just trying to get some cards out that need to be sent to some friends... I made this one for a friend that her son just had Hip surgery...
About 3yrs ago, he got a staff infection in his back and the infection was so bad that it spread to his Hip bone... He had to have surgery 3yrs ago for it because the infection had weekended the Hip.... Well as the years past he has been having Hip problems and had surgery again... The surgery he just had will hopefully help him from having a Hip replacement at 17yrs old... The doctors told his mom that what they did this time might prevent him from not having a Hip replacement for the next 5yrs... I know my friend is under a lot of stress not only is she dealing with her sons well being... she works nights as a nurse and is going to school to finish her RN... and has to younger children that she tends too... But I know she also has a great support system with her DH and kids... I have her in my thoughts always... and because I know she has to be utterly exhausted ... I used the cow in Farm Fever... again used Pretty in Pink for the card and black CS with a black velvet ribbon...I colored the cow with crayon colored pencils which I love to use...

Stampin Rocks

Ileana

No comments: