IT STARTED OUT WITH JUST ONE STAMP WHICH LED TO TWO THEN THREE! NOW I'M A STAMP-A-HOLIC AND DON'T WANT RECOVERY!

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Notebook with Pen


I was sitting here in my room and I was thinking about the notepad with pen, about a month ago I went to the Dollar Tree store.. and I was just looking around in the stationary section and I came across these notepads there were 8 lists pads 3in x 7.5in in size...
When I finally took them out to use I saw that they were thinner then the ones you get from office depot... When I tired to make the notepad with pen it didn't look correct because the pads were to thinner, what can except I am getting 8 pads for a dollar... So I came up with a different idea.... I didn't make it with the cover... My idea looks like a clip board and I also put a magnet on the back to hang on the fridge for a reminder list.... I well post a tutorial later this evening ... Well I try to make a tutorial i never have done one before so this one if I get it will be my first...Hope everyone likes it...

Stampin Rocks
Ileana

No comments: