IT STARTED OUT WITH JUST ONE STAMP WHICH LED TO TWO THEN THREE! NOW I'M A STAMP-A-HOLIC AND DON'T WANT RECOVERY!

Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy B-day


Hey everyone... I had to come home today to make a last minute B-day card for my daughters friend... I thought I was going to have until 3/27 but my daughter got the days mixed up and the little girls B-day is today..... Well as you know she told me yesterday or lets say last night...
Then as you know the gift factor comes in so I had to run out and get the gift first then come home and make a card... And I also have to go to the school for a very fast meeting for my daughter... So I cheated, I didn't use stamps at all... I made a stop to Michael's and got cuttlebug Happy Birthday embossing folder... Oh! yeah! they have there cuttlebug merchandise on sale 20% off... And I came home and tried it out I loved it.... It is amazing the things they come out with.... just more stuff for use to buy... I use white card stock and SU CS: Pixxie Pink the scraps that I had left from, last nights Pillow boxes... And this is the card I came up with...

Ileana

No comments: