IT STARTED OUT WITH JUST ONE STAMP WHICH LED TO TWO THEN THREE! NOW I'M A STAMP-A-HOLIC AND DON'T WANT RECOVERY!

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Polka Dots & Petals


Hey! Everyone I said I was going to post a card today and here it is...
Well let me tell you about what I used for CS ... Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink and Wild Wasabi...
I think they went really goo together I love it!
I used the coordinating Stamp Pads and Craft White
And for the Stamp Set Polka Dots & Petals
I have something else I am working on ... I don't know if I will get it done today if not posted it will be up tomorrow...
Stampin Rocks
Ileana

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Good Job!!!! I like it... Great color combo......

Catherine said...

I've over used Chocolate Chip and Pretty in Pink together and just love it everytime. Your card is beautiful