IT STARTED OUT WITH JUST ONE STAMP WHICH LED TO TWO THEN THREE! NOW I'M A STAMP-A-HOLIC AND DON'T WANT RECOVERY!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

My Farm Fever Challenge


Well, I got to post early this morning I used Farm Fever again... I used this set once before and yesterday so today I decided to try something else with it ... My own challenge, is to make a card with each stamp that is in the set so look for more later ... You should try it as well take a set that you have brought and never use because you might have thought it was something that you can come home and play with... But never found anything to do with it... If you do try my Challenge send me a link with your cards that you made...leave your link in my comments under this card... but remember you have to use the whole set together in one card or separate cards....Try my Challenge
I used Basic grey and Real Red SU CS, I colored the Pig with my crayon colored pencils that i love to use they are so soft... And for the embossing I used the spots and dots folder from cuttlebug... and white ribbon..
Farm Fever

Stampin Rocks
Ileana

No comments: