IT STARTED OUT WITH JUST ONE STAMP WHICH LED TO TWO THEN THREE! NOW I'M A STAMP-A-HOLIC AND DON'T WANT RECOVERY!

Friday, March 21, 2008

Teachers Easter Gifts

I just finished making these treats for the teachers at my son and daughters school ... I made 9 treat boxes I give up for tonight I have to turn in for the night, I need my beauty sleep. I didn't do it earlier because I was just not feeling it today, if you know what I mean, I Hope some one out there understands what that means. I spent my day laying on the couch, finally I scrapped myself off and tended my family and eased myself into my stampin room...I originally wanted to make treat baskets but to much work and i definitely did not have enough energy today... Oh well, maybe next time....Enough of my gripping... I filled each Pillow box with Dove choco eggs, I fit as many as I could fit in the box, 4 fit in there perfect.... What did I use?
Treat Box Recipe:
To make the boxes I used the Pillow box Die
from Sizzix
CS SU: Pixie Pink, Certainly Celery
SU stamp pads: Pixie Pink, Yoyo Yellow
SU Stamp set: Retired Spring Fling
Stampin Rocks
Ileana

No comments: