IT STARTED OUT WITH JUST ONE STAMP WHICH LED TO TWO THEN THREE! NOW I'M A STAMP-A-HOLIC AND DON'T WANT RECOVERY!

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

One more before my tutorial

I just had to make one more of the index holders.... I used the same colors that I used yesterday for the thank you card, with the DSP from SU.... I really like the lavender lace and the certainly celery together... It looks great, this time I put 2 eyelets to pass the Ribbon through so it can wrap around the front, that is how they made the one I got from target... It is suppose to be elastic but I still can't find one that I like I am still looking just haven't found time to go to the store... class this evening again...

The one on the top is the back of mines and the bottom picture is the one from target...the one from target as you can see has an elastic I put a ribbon with the eyelets... thank you for taking a look... till tomorrow... Have a nice day!

Stampin Rocks

Ileana

1 comment:

Melinda said...

This looks Great Ileana, I like it with the ribbon. And I love the DSP on there......