IT STARTED OUT WITH JUST ONE STAMP WHICH LED TO TWO THEN THREE! NOW I'M A STAMP-A-HOLIC AND DON'T WANT RECOVERY!

Friday, April 11, 2008

Water Bottles

Well ladies I made this last night, I made these water bottles for the teachers for the Fun Run today...They just loved it... I made them with Green glore and Pixie Pink paper... and I used the Unfrogettable and for the saying I used Treat yourself... The saying says....Treat yourself to a wonderful day! This is it for now short and sweet...Stampin Rocks
Ileana

2 comments:

Theresa Momber said...

I love this idea. I have never seen it done before. TFS.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these and could use the pattern...these would be great gifts for the women in the Race for a Cure which raises $ for cancer...these women walk 60 miles over three days ...they DESERVE to be pampered......Please Ileana could you share the directions..maybe do a tutorial or direct us to where you saw this....
I would be so appreciative..thanks in advance
Edna