IT STARTED OUT WITH JUST ONE STAMP WHICH LED TO TWO THEN THREE! NOW I'M A STAMP-A-HOLIC AND DON'T WANT RECOVERY!

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Black and White

Hi all! ... Well I can't believe I am posting early I wanted to get an early start today... Here is a card that I made with Polka Dots and Paisley... I really just love this set... I used Black and White CS and I used Tempting turquoise for the flower and the saying... I am cutting short and sweet for right know...

Can you believe I did this post this morning and I was uploading and the blogger would give me an error page... I tired several times and nothing I couldn't upload the pictures from my computer to the blogger ... it just kept doing the same thing over and over again... I was so mad I thought I was ahead of my posting for the first time in while ... and now I am posting late in the evening... Oh! well what can I do anything... my hands are tied down by the trouble the Internet servers have ... I have to learn to have some patients... Well any way I hope you guys enjoy my card.. till tomorrow...
Stampin Rocks
Ileana

1 comment:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

love this beautiful card !!!!
great choice of colors
tfs:)
chat