IT STARTED OUT WITH JUST ONE STAMP WHICH LED TO TWO THEN THREE! NOW I'M A STAMP-A-HOLIC AND DON'T WANT RECOVERY!

Friday, April 4, 2008

MM #5

Hey, Everyone Sorry I haven't posted in a few days ... But after making that Altered lunch box I was stamped out... and I am still trying to get use to the fact that I am going to school at my age... I decided after my youngest started school it is time for mommy to move her but into gear... So I made the decision to go to get certified as an EMT... Now you might be asking why an EMT? ... I love the adrenaline of helping people in need and I just like to feel needed... Well Enough about that...
Here is my posting for today I made this card again my last one for Nancy my MM... This is my last card for March... I really liked making these cards each week and sending them out... Anyway I hope to join this months Monday Mailer too... Aprils MM is using DS SU Paper that is current with an accessory...
This card I made with chocolate chip As you see I love chocolate chip... and i used Wild Wasabi... and for the stamp set I used.. Forever in my Heart... I stamped the three hearts across then I stamp three more on a separate paper and cut out the hearts and used 3-d dots to mount on top to give some dimension... I is nice and simple... I hope Nancy likes it.My Monday Mailer
Well everyone this is my MM Sandra sent me this ... I just love that Lion she used the twin around the lions head to make the fur around the head and it is a flip card... Thank you Sandra just love it... I am going to miss your cards...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.