IT STARTED OUT WITH JUST ONE STAMP WHICH LED TO TWO THEN THREE! NOW I'M A STAMP-A-HOLIC AND DON'T WANT RECOVERY!

Friday, April 11, 2008

WSC43 Beates Weekend Challenge

Guess what everyone I got to post again today... Yah! I ventured out and I tired Beate's Weekend Challenge... Here is what I came up with I used Basic grey and Certainly Celery SU CS... The stamp set I used is Big pieces from SU... Again this is a new set that I never used...
I have been doing a lot of that using sets that I have brought in the past and just never used them ... I think this is why i love blogging because it gives me a purpose to use my sets and to share my work... I stamped the flower with certainly celery and then I cut it out and I curved up the petals to give it some dimension then I put some BLING to it that I brought from Michael's...They kinda match the certainly celery .... for my saying I used Holidays and Wishes SU stamp set... I used the solid circle from Big Pieces and then I stamped the saying on the top...
and again I couldn't resist to put so more BLING to it... Enjoy!


Stampin Rocks

Ileana


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card! Love all that bling. Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs and smiles

Melinda said...

Nice Card. You did a great job!!!!! The bling looks wonderful....

Anonymous said...

so pretty!!