IT STARTED OUT WITH JUST ONE STAMP WHICH LED TO TWO THEN THREE! NOW I'M A STAMP-A-HOLIC AND DON'T WANT RECOVERY!

Monday, April 28, 2008

Pink Cat Studio

Hi! Everyone, sorry again, that I haven't posted in a while... on the weekend, my DH, kids and I went to a Spring Fling for a school fundraiser... The kids had a ball... I and I forgot camera at home how dum of me??? and then my daughter had company all weekend so had to have fun with the girls and my little boy is a handful lately... I will still do the tutorial on the index card holder I am still working on it almost finished with it...
But I have to tell you something, cheated a little on Stampin' Up... I brought a stamp set from Pink Cat Studio http://www.pinkcatstudio.com/ I just love this set and it is all
Lauren Meader's doing, she made to many cards with this set that I feel in love with it.... So I just had to buy it... But don't worry I still love SU... sometimes we can try something different there is nothing wrong with that...
Well here is the set... It is called Dress Up Lilly...it is to cute....Let me tell you a little about this stamp set it is made of grey rubber not cut out yet... you can glue on ur own blocks or just use acrylic with it... See you later I hope I have class today and my kids came in and now I have HW with kids and I have to cook dinner before I go to school...

Stampin Rocks

Ileana

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Wow!!!!! that set has a lot of peices... Very Cute