IT STARTED OUT WITH JUST ONE STAMP WHICH LED TO TWO THEN THREE! NOW I'M A STAMP-A-HOLIC AND DON'T WANT RECOVERY!

Friday, April 18, 2008

Scrapbook Pages

Wow! I finally finished the pages for tonight... I hope they are not to complicated for tonight...
The first page is my oldest when he was about 9 months old ...
I can't type to much I have to get ready to leave I have one more errand for today I will post tomorrow and tell you how it went... thank you for taking a Peek...

My second Scrapbook Page....
This is the second page that we are going to do tonight as well... The pictures were the ones I said I was going to scrapbook earlier in the month of March ... so I took advantage that I was having a workshop for scarpbooking and finally did it... chat with you later....

Stampin Rocks

Ileana

No comments: