IT STARTED OUT WITH JUST ONE STAMP WHICH LED TO TWO THEN THREE! NOW I'M A STAMP-A-HOLIC AND DON'T WANT RECOVERY!

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Jen's SFYTT

I am on a roll, I did Beate's challenge this weekend .... Now I actually have a chance to try another weekend challenge and I have chosen Jen del Muro SFYTT ... I looked at her challenge and I just starting imagining what I was going to do ....I had already knew which stamp set I wanted to use ... I used SU Hostess ...Time Well Spent... For my CS I used SU Pretty in Pink and Lavender Lace... I started out stampin the butterflies on the white CS and colored and the I stamped the butterfly again and colored..Oh yeah I colored with crayon pencils... I like to use Stampin up pure color pencils and I use Ergo soft color pencils I just love my color pencils... After coloring I cut out the butterflies and curved the wings and glued the middle only on top of the butterflies on the white CS... to give a 3-d look... I used the saying in the same set...and I used some Bling on the saying ... sorry my picture is poor I don't know my camera has a mind of it's own sometimes... Who knows ???

Stampin Rocks
Ileana

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cute! love those "flufferflies" -as ellie says! :)

Melinda said...

Very CUTE... Love the colors too...