IT STARTED OUT WITH JUST ONE STAMP WHICH LED TO TWO THEN THREE! NOW I'M A STAMP-A-HOLIC AND DON'T WANT RECOVERY!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

All Wrapped Up

I have been all wrapped up I don't know were the week has gone... I been trying to get adjusted to going back to school and getting the hang of studying so that means I have to use my brain a lot more... And that calls for work... I haven't posted since the weekend so sorry ... but have been busy....
About the card...my youngest son Brett ... Asst. teacher in his class is having a B-day next week so I wanted to make her card early just in case I don't get a chance during the week to get it done.... I have to make this post short but sweet... I used the stamp set All wrapped UP retired from SU... this is my first time using this set since I brought it... I wanted to do a flower card and I was looking thru my sets and I came across the flower on this set and I just love it.... My colors are Brocade Blue and Purely Pomegranate... and the leaves are from time well spent.... I have to go I will post tonight again my son is bugging me to go to the park to fly a kite....see yah later....Enjoy the card...Stampin Rocks
Ileana

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Love it!!!! I love how you popped the flowers up and turned the leaves up.... Great job I want to make one.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! I love how dimensional it is!!

Shelley said...

This is a really nice looking card, looks really time consuming too.