IT STARTED OUT WITH JUST ONE STAMP WHICH LED TO TWO THEN THREE! NOW I'M A STAMP-A-HOLIC AND DON'T WANT RECOVERY!

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Itty Birthday

Hello to to all! ... I had a few minutes to stamp today I wanted to make a birthday card and I had purchased the Itty birthday in January and had not used it yet so I took it out to see what I can come up with... and this is what I came up with ... I used wild wasabi, pretty in pink and lavender lace SU CS ... then I stamp the images and then I stamped the images again and cut them out a I used 3-d dots to give dimension... I used again my crayon colored pencils that I just absolutely love to use... But can't stay long I have to take a test tomorrow so I have to go and study :( ... I will post tomorrow but I can't work on anything to hard but I promise I will post see everyone tomorrow and thanks for stampin by....

Stampin Rocks

Ileana

No comments: