IT STARTED OUT WITH JUST ONE STAMP WHICH LED TO TWO THEN THREE! NOW I'M A STAMP-A-HOLIC AND DON'T WANT RECOVERY!

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Bugs and Kisses

Well everyone I had a kinda busy day today, and when I say busy ... with the kids it seem they wanted everything under and over the sun.... since the time they woke up.... Every time I sat down someone wanted something or needed something... Then my husband had to go to work for while... but when he came home I told him to take his daughter to go and see Mims Island... I think I spelled it correct....Mims Island.. she had been bugging all week to take her to see it...
And when they left it was just me and the boys... they get along better when Leah is not home... but they still bugged me every moment .... I want a sandwich or ice cream or etc, etc, etc and etc.....
Sometimes I wish I had a Cook, Maid, and a Nurse... Oh yeah and a driver to drive everyone everywhere.... Ahhh ... I can dream...
Well enough lets take about my card I copied this one from the Stampin' Up Catty... I changed just a bit... I put a little spin to it... not to much used the same colors but I designed it a bit different... Hope you guys like it....
Card Recipe:
SU CS: Bashful blue, Brilliant Blue, Only orange, Gable green
I used 3-d dot to pop out the dots and the bottom and the top and the saying, and the worm...
Hope you guys like it...
Stampin Rocks
Ileana



No comments: