IT STARTED OUT WITH JUST ONE STAMP WHICH LED TO TWO THEN THREE! NOW I'M A STAMP-A-HOLIC AND DON'T WANT RECOVERY!

Friday, May 2, 2008

Lilly B-day Card

Hi! Everyone I finally got to use my Lilly stamp from Pink Cat Studio... After many tries of something I wanted to do my project ended up different... I know I had an idea in my mind but when I started to make my card the colors changed and the style too... Go figure that...
Well I used lavender lace and pretty in pink SU CS...
And the saying is from a retired set from SU Smile....
I love all the dimension I added to this card I started with the wings first I embossed the wings only the outer part with embossing glitter powder I also did the bottom with the same technique... then I colored Lilly with the crayon pencils that I love so much... I really haven't been able to get in tune with the makers yet... I can't seem to color to well with them... But I just love using my crayon pencils.... I colored the Lilly on the bottom and the Lilly on the top... the same color... and put some dimension to Lilly as well... I added a ice cream cone with the b-day hat... I really like this set... I am more than sure that you will be seeing more cards made with this set...
Stampin Rocks
Ileana

Have a nice day!!! Thank you for looking....

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, what a lovely card Ileana! I love the colours and dimension and the little groupings of presents was a great idea!!

Melinda said...

Miss Lilly is sooooo cute...... I love the colors.. Such a girlie girl card.... Great Job Ileana.