IT STARTED OUT WITH JUST ONE STAMP WHICH LED TO TWO THEN THREE! NOW I'M A STAMP-A-HOLIC AND DON'T WANT RECOVERY!

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Mother's Day

Well yesterday, I was looking to make something because again I haven't posted in a while... so I had a few minutes to work on something so I decided to work on a mother's day card ...The colors I used are YoYo Yellow and Tempting Turquoise... The reasons for using these two colors together.... I have this big container of scrap CS that I need to use.... And I plan to use a lot of the paper until at least more than half is used.... I used the In the Spotlight, Hostess set that is retired... I Just finished the words this morning with Happy Mother's Day I got from another retired set that I have called Sweet and Simple Salutations... I couldn't find a stamp set that I have with Happy mother's day... What does that tell you I have to get some more stamp sets.... Stampin Rocks

Ileana

No comments: