IT STARTED OUT WITH JUST ONE STAMP WHICH LED TO TWO THEN THREE! NOW I'M A STAMP-A-HOLIC AND DON'T WANT RECOVERY!

Friday, May 16, 2008

Shapes and Shadows

This is a retired stampin up stamp set...Shapes and Shadows ... I forgot I had this set... I was cleaning my stampin room and my youngest asked if he can move into my room because he shared his room with older bother and he wanted a space of his own... so like a wonderful mother that I am I let him have my craft room now my stamps and me are homeless... I hate it but we mothers sacrifice for our kids... he is to happy and I enjoy all the hugs and kisses he gives me for exchange of my room ... any back to the card in the cleaning process I found this set and decided to make a card with it again with white CS... I just love the way it looks... I used 5 colors from the earth elements... pumpkin pie, old olive, green garden, so saffron, chocolate chip and close to cocoa... and a brown ribbon...Have a great and keep stampin ...
Stampin Rocks
Ileana

No comments: