IT STARTED OUT WITH JUST ONE STAMP WHICH LED TO TWO THEN THREE! NOW I'M A STAMP-A-HOLIC AND DON'T WANT RECOVERY!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Picture Frame

Hi all!... Well here I am again not posting everyday but I have been a busy, busy person... I can't believe how my time just goes by so fast .... please excuse me for not posting everyday last week ... I will try harder for the days to come... My posting for today is a name picture frame that I was suppose to make as a b-day gift for one of my neighbors child's b-day... I have been bad and I put it aside and never remembered to finish it... SHAME ON ME!... But I finished it today... and I gave it to her today too... and she loved it... I am so glad for that and I think the baby liked it too she was trying to eat it.... I used pretty in pink and mellow moss CS from SU... I used the same color stamp pads for the colors and for the flowers I used my cuttle bug die cut with pink diamonds and pink ribbon...

Stampin Rocks

Ileana

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Ileana, It turned out so nice... I love it....