IT STARTED OUT WITH JUST ONE STAMP WHICH LED TO TWO THEN THREE! NOW I'M A STAMP-A-HOLIC AND DON'T WANT RECOVERY!

Thursday, October 2, 2008

OMG... What is wrong with these people....Help me!!

Hi all, I couldn't believe this picture I found in my daughters camera... This is Pink Trouble yes, my daughter named her Pink Trouble... and she fits her name perfect... Well back to what I was talking about I went to use my daughters camera thinking maybe I can have better luck with a clear picture of my projects that I have been working on.... when I go to look at what she had on her memory card I couldn't 't believe my eyes... I can't believe that Pink let her tie her to the chair and stay still to get her picture taken... Pink and my daughter have a very special relationship Pink and Leah can't live without each other... she is my daughters baby she sleeps at the head of the bed and nobody at night can go into the room... just a warning... Okay I am rambling about a dog her is the pic... enjoy ...

I do have some things that I have been working on but I just need to take pictures of them to upload and crop and I hate this part... so as soon as I get it done I will have it uploaded for now enjoy the pic of the dog Pink Trouble...
Have a happy stampin day...

Ileana
Stampin Rocks

No comments: