IT STARTED OUT WITH JUST ONE STAMP WHICH LED TO TWO THEN THREE! NOW I'M A STAMP-A-HOLIC AND DON'T WANT RECOVERY!

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Frightful Halloween Treat Holder

Hi, all sorry I haven't posted but my camera is acting kinda funny lately... I hope these pictures are good I hate to post the pictures when they don't look good...
I got this idea from Lauren Meaders blog... She made one for thes Holiday as hot cocoa holder and I loved it...

I didn't make exactly like hers but I made my own version with a Halloween theme... I haven't thought of what I want to put in it, so I can give away as aHalloween gift.. if you have any suggestion please leave me a comment with your suggestion I will kindly appreciate it...

If you want the tutorial on how to make it visit Lauren Meader ... Click on her link on my blog it is on the Right side bar....
Keep goint down there are 3 pictures to view... Have a Happy stampin Day!

Ileana

Stampin Rocks

No comments: