IT STARTED OUT WITH JUST ONE STAMP WHICH LED TO TWO THEN THREE! NOW I'M A STAMP-A-HOLIC AND DON'T WANT RECOVERY!

Monday, October 13, 2008

I am thinking of a Bashful Blue.... Christmas

Hi, all I have to say I love Bashful blue... I don't know what is going on but this year I am starting to like to make Holiday with the pastels colors it is a little different then always making them with reds Burgundy's and dark blues... I think it is soothing and cheerful looking...
I have been trying to make myself make a card or two a night after everyone has gone to bed and I can say that I can actually relax .. If you see a post for that day then you know that I had time in the evening to make a card instead of going to bed and falling asleep... will here is my card...

Ileana

Stampin Rocks

No comments: