IT STARTED OUT WITH JUST ONE STAMP WHICH LED TO TWO THEN THREE! NOW I'M A STAMP-A-HOLIC AND DON'T WANT RECOVERY!

Monday, October 6, 2008

Hi all! How is everyone doing will I can't believe that I have had some time to stamp... I really have to say that I got my Mojo back "yeah baby!".... I know I have been showing a lot of Christmas cards but don't forget I told you I have a great big list of family and friends that want cards so I have to make as many as I can to send them off ... I am going to try to send them out around thanksgiving time ... hopefully by then I can send every one's card sets out so they can have time to send out there homemade Christmas cards....
and I have to work on my own cards that I want to send out too....
Okay will here is a card that I made real quick last night ... I had took out this set on Saturday and I couldn't come up with anything... and yesterday I came in from outside playing with the kids and I sat down at my table while they were showering and the light switched on and this is what I came up with... Enjoy and have a happy stampin day!

Ileana
Stampin Rocks

1 comment:

Me, My Stamps and I said...

simply LOvely !!!!!!!!!!!!!
super cute layout !!!!!!
tfs:)
chat