IT STARTED OUT WITH JUST ONE STAMP WHICH LED TO TWO THEN THREE! NOW I'M A STAMP-A-HOLIC AND DON'T WANT RECOVERY!

Friday, October 3, 2008

Very Excited... Chirstmas is near! My Favorite time of the year!

Hi all!... I can't believe Christmas is almost here... I also can't believe that the year has gone so fast... I have to say this year really just went so fast, and now the holidays are here again, it feels like just yesterday we were opening Christmas gifts .... okay maybe I am exaggerating just a bit....
I really have been in a big Christmas spirit with making cards and I have some cards for you that I think that are going to knock your socks off or at least I thing so.... My stamp set that I used is Flaky Friends SU stamp set, I brought this set last year before it retired and I am really glad that I got it ... I love the snowmen in this set it is a perfect stamp for adding just a little touch of coloring to make the snowmen pop out...
Well I thought to myself that I wanted to make those card sets that I said that I was going to make for my family and friends that wanted some handmade cards.... I know that they are going to really appreciate anything that I give to them... and that is why I want them to be perfect for them ....
I really didn't go with a traditional Christmas color I used...
CS - going grey, pretty in pink, bashful blue
Stamp pad - Black
Makers
I used the same colors for all 4 cards and I also put 2 brads on each of the cards, I am really excited on how they came out... I hope you do to... Have a happy stampin day, I know I will...


Ileana

Stampin Rocks

No comments: