IT STARTED OUT WITH JUST ONE STAMP WHICH LED TO TWO THEN THREE! NOW I'M A STAMP-A-HOLIC AND DON'T WANT RECOVERY!

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Really not another Halloween card....

Hi all, here is yet another Halloween card... I am really on the role on making Halloween cards ... I really don't know why I am making so many Halloween cards because I really don't have that many people I can give a Halloween card to... so many people don't celebrate Halloween because of their religious believe which is fine to me ... I can still send to the ones that don't mind getting Halloween cards and my friends that have children they get a kick out of the cards that I make... They like all the card they get happy to get a homemade card... which makes me feel good to know that some people out there still care about the time and effort we put in the cards we make... Welll again I used a SU set... Hope you enjoy... Have a happy Stampin Day!... I know I will...

I have to say this is my favorite from the 3 so far... and this card is actually a mistake... go figure how that works...

All products used from Stampin' Up!

Ileana

Stampin Rocks

No comments: