IT STARTED OUT WITH JUST ONE STAMP WHICH LED TO TWO THEN THREE! NOW I'M A STAMP-A-HOLIC AND DON'T WANT RECOVERY!

Monday, September 15, 2008

Halloween Tote Bag


Hi, all.... how is everyone doing today... I just wanted to let everyone know nothing yet I have been on the website to check to see if my test scores have been posted my husband is laughing at me, because I keep checking my post knowing that nothing is going to be posted yet... But I guess I have to see it for myself... Well enough talk about me, I made this tote bag for Halloween I had this DSP from SU that retired just this year... and I never used last year package was still unopened, well not anymore I just opened and used it this what I came up it is a tote bag..... I will try to post the template this week because I am going to make a few of them for the kids teachers for Halloween treats this one had a dog bone in it from our dog Pink...Have a Happy Stampin Day!...

No comments: