IT STARTED OUT WITH JUST ONE STAMP WHICH LED TO TWO THEN THREE! NOW I'M A STAMP-A-HOLIC AND DON'T WANT RECOVERY!

Friday, September 26, 2008

Please not another Halloween card....

Hi, all here is another Halloween card I just have gone Halloween card crazed.... this is a retired set as well it is Trick or Treat from SU... I love this set it has 4 stamps to the set and it is so versatile to use... sorry for the picture I just couldn't get the picture to come out focused and I tried and tried and this one was the only one that was OKAY to use... See you all later and keep stampin because I know I will... Have a happy Stampin day!

All products are from Stampin' Up!

Ileana
Stampin Rocks

1 comment:

Melinda said...

Another, Great Halloween Card, keep them coming..... Have a Great Weekend...