IT STARTED OUT WITH JUST ONE STAMP WHICH LED TO TWO THEN THREE! NOW I'M A STAMP-A-HOLIC AND DON'T WANT RECOVERY!

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Hi, All... Well it is Sunday.... I can't not explain how happy I am about taking my test on Friday ... when I got to the school were I had to take my test I was scared... I walked all the way to the testing room to find out that we were not allow any cell phones or handbags and purses.... so I had to walk back to my car and that was a length back and forth when I got back to the testing room I was hot and sweaty... when I got we got started on testing and I took the test and I think I passed my test but I don't want to get big headed about it but I think this is something that I don't want to say that I am sure on... until I officially know... we well see... I will keep you posted... Here is an old card that I made along time ago... I have some stuff that I am working on.... I will post this week... Have a happy Stampin Day !
Ileana
Stampin Rocks

No comments: