IT STARTED OUT WITH JUST ONE STAMP WHICH LED TO TWO THEN THREE! NOW I'M A STAMP-A-HOLIC AND DON'T WANT RECOVERY!

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The World Over

Here is may card for today The World Over, Stamp set from SU... CS Lovely Lilac and I colored the flowers with crayon colored pencils that I had mention before that I love to use more then the markers... but that is my preference... I can't sit here to long today I have to go grocery shopping, hair cut for the kids and last but not least wash clothes ... And when I am bone tired I have to study for a test on Wed... go figure that out... and then tell me what you came up with...Keep stampin
Stamin Rocks
Ileana

2 comments:

Melinda said...

Very nice!!! Love the colors...

jjcreations said...

Wow, this is fantastic. I love the circle of flowers and the colours. Joan