IT STARTED OUT WITH JUST ONE STAMP WHICH LED TO TWO THEN THREE! NOW I'M A STAMP-A-HOLIC AND DON'T WANT RECOVERY!

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Are ewe doing okay?


This is my third card with Farm Fever this Set contains four stamps... So that means I have one more to go.... I have had a hard time trying to come up with some ideas with this set don't know why???... But I like what I have so far... The Recipe for this card is SU CS, Basic grey, pretty in pink and black, and again I used my crayon colored pencils to color in the sheep... which again I love them... I can't believe I was able to post twice so for today... My kids are off school for Spring break this week... We did some spring cleaning the first few days and today we just straighten up the usual everyday mess... as everyone knows that has kids .... they were complaining the whole time, but I also remind them that I do this everyday while they are in school ...They just love that...
Back to stampin, I will post the last one later this evening or maybe tomorrow lets see what happens... Keep stampin

Stampin Rocks
Ileana

No comments: